View Single Post
Old 03 August 2019, 17:04   #62
AC/DC HACKER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Penguin View Post
Amigas, obviously, along with family and cats. I've just taken up the ukulele in order to teach my son who dreams of being a rock superstar palaeontologist.

Mostly work though at the moment, getting ready to finally get my spacecraft into space early next year. I love space stuff so it's kind of a well paying hobby!
Great! Space stuff, going to Mars, finding where the 12th Planet is, and more..I wanted for a long time to be part of space traveling. Also really into crop circles and more. Being a member of MUFON I also enjoy keeping track of events around the globe. Not into conspiracy stuff at all...so I tend to ask better questions than most. Which is why I really dig and support MUFON and learning about Enki -- pre-humans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitson View Post
Depends what you're cracking! I can't speak for the Amiga but on the 64 some of the later EA protections were basically a virtual machine! Extremely complicated to crack.
I'll concur with that. I started cracking with the 64... A friend of mine brought a few game for me to play..he knew I was poking around a lot anyway to see how the stuff was all connected. He left..said, "The manuals aren't included with those games. You want to play? Figure how.." HAHA! I remember being a...little...irritated but..I didn't keep that alive long. Not long...I was playing them all. He said, "Nice to have backups." Ha, ha, ha. As for EA, yeah...they were a bit more complicated. Okay, okay, I agree...depended on the crack. Laughing. I got into it because of making backups. When you had friends that weren't always careful when handing stuff, and it didn't matter how many times you tell them...it was good to have backups.

Something I have great appreciation for...still, the ability to power off at any time. C64, C128, or Amiga. Don't have to "shutdown"..as long data isn't being written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toples50 View Post
Collecting Apple Mac's.I have over 80 computers at the moment.
Woooaaahhh.....!! All put together? Shrinks would have a wonderful time discussing that. Muhahahah! 80 computers.. You have a lot of land? Hording or restoring? Now we know where all the Amiga 4000's have gone that people have been seeking. Haha!

Last edited by AC/DC HACKER!; 03 August 2019 at 17:27.

Page generated in 0.04555 seconds with 11 queries