View Single Post
Old 08 December 2019, 22:59   #29
hadoque
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Linköping
Posts: 32
Finally solved it! It was a trace going from VCC to the _RST pull-up resistor that was broken. I had measured resistance between the VCC-pad of the pull-up and _RST, which gave the expected value. Had I measured between _RST and VCC (somewhere else on the board) I would have caught it earlier.

The trace also fed two other pull-ups , _IPL_0 and _IPL_1, so that's why the IRQ didn't work.


The board is now fully functional.

Thanks for all the help, especially the nice boot sequence overview from solarmon.
hadoque is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.04163 seconds with 11 queries