View Single Post
Old 10 October 2019, 22:26   #13
AC/DC HACKER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterK View Post
Try to use the picture.datatype 45.17 from OS 3.9, which has PPC support and also better image scaling quality than the picture.datatype 46.13 of OS 3.1.4 (no PPC support). Maybe it can improve the speed, but I don't have that hardware and no interest in V.A.M.P, since I use MPC-HC64.
I'm using 45.7 WOS. I've kept all my WOS DataTypes, Libs, and so on for 3.1.4.1. I have PowerPC.lib in use as much as possible. I also use MPC-HC x64 but it would be cool to be able to use Amiga "Classic" or AmigaOne. I forgot about the newer version from OS 3.9, I'll use that as a reminder and see if there's "any" kind of improvement.

MPC-HC kicks butt over most players for MKV/TS support and it retains its Window size if you stop a video..that bugged me about VLC not doing that. Maybe they changed that now? It's been a long time since I've used VLC.

Anyway, I'll have a peek at OS 3.9 ISO..again. Not a fan of that OS since it has many bugs if you're doing a lot more than just playing WHDLoad games.

If MS becomes really sneaky and really puts some kind of Stop on Windows 7 at the end of the year then I'll go totally Amiga Classic and AmigaOne..I cannot stand their and Apple's new bland and drab "Metro" GUI.

Page generated in 0.04662 seconds with 11 queries