View Single Post
Old 18 August 2018, 10:43   #11
dreamkatcha
My elbow tastes of icky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen M View Post
So I did try this time to shorten the recording through editing but its still over 20 minutes. Maybe I should have cut more out rather than letting the game run at times but its my trying to ensure I cover everything and show enough of everything to get a feel for the game across. I find sometimes game review videos are over before they start but I think I'll find a natural video length the more I get into it.

I tried this time to script the intro and ending. Don't know to be sure maybe comes across a bit forced. I don't mind writing these types of things and they sound good in my head but by the time its out my mouth (when I can speak lol).... I'm not sure.
It sounded planned in contrast to the gameplay commentary, but it wasn't awkward at all. Just be careful it doesn't get too formal or you'll have to change the name of the channel.

I wouldn't worry too much about hacking out segments to shorten it. People have fast forward buttons if they want to skip ahead. If you were going to tighten it up at all I suppose you could truncate any parts where you're not talking since that's what you're presenting that's unique. Anyone who only wants to see the gameplay footage can check out the longplay.

I've spent quite a bit of time with Fightin' Spirit myself and agree that it's the best one-on-one beat 'em up on the Amiga. It's amazing how far Light Shock managed to push our forsaken Miggy.

Page generated in 0.04279 seconds with 11 queries