View Single Post
Old 29 January 2013, 15:36   #5
ral-clan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turran View Post
$40 for shipping for sweden on the SUPRA-RAM? Seems a bit excessive =)
The postal fees aren't calculated by me. They are automatically calculated by eBay's postal Calculator based on Canada Post's shipping charges from my location to your country or location. This is based on the size and weight of the package and the shipping method you choose.

So the further away you live, the more it costs. Every bidder sees a different postal fee based on his/her location.

PS: if you live in the USA or another country that subsidizes the postal system, you might find Canada Post more expensive, yes, our postal fees are more than some other countries whose gov't subsidizes the postal system.

I don't know how much it costs to mail something domestically within Sweden or even Europe, but you're probably seeing a transatlantic air mail shipping fee being displayed when you view the auction. By its very nature a transatlantic shipping fee is going to be expensive.

I don't make a penny off the shipping charges, they are exactly what it will cost to mail the item to you. Nor do I have any control over the fees or what amount is shown to you when you view the auction.

Last edited by ral-clan; 30 January 2013 at 14:09.

Page generated in 0.06771 seconds with 11 queries