View Single Post
Old 26 April 2003, 07:04   #7
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

Quote:
Originally posted by Chuckles
By the way, if you need a scan of the disk, you can use the one that is on the page for the "other" Deathbringer. That's a scan of the disk from the Spotlight game - not the one that the screenshots on that page were taken from.
Fixed. I really should have caught this from the start, since I have an original boxed version of the Cinemaware/Spotlight game. So thanks for bringing this to our attention!
Quote:
Originally posted by Chuckles
Is there any easy way to get a list from HOL of games that have entries which list them as "Missing In Action"? I had seen a couple of those before and had thought that if I had some way to pull a list of them without having to check each entry one at a time, I just might be able to provide a few of them. At the very least, I'd then have a list of games to keep an eye out for. Is there some way to get a list like this using the advanced search options?
Well, this is not 100% perfect, but pretty damn close:
From the front page, click the <Advanced Search Engine> link and from that interface, in the left column go to Screenshot ? and select No. A few MIA's have some screenshots added (provided by the publisher of the game or contributors), but this should generate the basic list you are seeking.

If you REALLY wanna know which games to keep your eyes opened for, visit Twistin' Ghosts's MIA Master List. It has titles that haven't yet been entered into HOL (they will be soon enough), but the list generated by HOL also has listings not found in my MIA list, too. Ultimately, they will both be in sync, but for now a minor inconvenience. Thanks for looking, btw!

Page generated in 0.16954 seconds with 11 queries