View Single Post
Old 15 April 2011, 01:31   #6
Mr B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djay View Post
How about just installing it to HD rather using WHDLoad version...
My floppies refuse to install. Possibly due to damage, they have a few years on them. Once i have a fast n' easy way to transfer data back and forth between the Amiga and the PC i might stick a bunch of ADF's in there and see if i cant get something sorted. Right now that seams to work better. Not meaning to insult anyone but it seams a fair bit of the WHDLoads suffer from some issue or another. If it isn't speed related to the ACA1230/56 then it's a inability to make saves. (A-Train, crashes) or some aspect of the game that doesn't work. But at least i can play some old favorites again, without having to worry about old hardware that soon, or already, cant be readily obtained anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zardoz View Post
There's a flat folder structure, the game saves are called SettlerSave0 to 9.
I'll try making a save, and copying my old straight over it, that should work then. (Making a save first is just to confirm the position, which may seam redundant as it's supposedly just saved straight in to the folder.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zardoz View Post
And the password for the last level is Passive.
Who cares. You cant enter a password, so i cant continue from where i was/am. ;- ) You click the box, start goes away, and then you press what ever letters you like, nothing shows up in the box. And, you cant get out of it, so, the only things left to do, is the hotkey to quit, or reboot the Amiga.

Thanks everyone, you've been helpful.
B!

Page generated in 0.06033 seconds with 11 queries