View Single Post
Old 30 November 2012, 10:24   #9
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterK View Post
Alright, there are some things wrong in my statement.

Matthey is right, the "Line F emulator" can be caused by other coprocessor instructions too. My mistake.

And yes, as StingRay says, I better should not blame the author of WHDLoad without knowing the real reason for the Enforcer hits.

But the author of WHDLoad should really start to analyze these problems, even if his program is not directly causing the Enforcer hits. Who else would fix that? I was just wondering about a "final version 17.1" in the latest AmiKit which has still the same bugs as before.

At least in my version for real miggy I don't have hits but when I start Workbench 2000 as I was having before (just booting). But it has the same enforcer hits running WB2000 in CWB39, so I guess there are programs that although "run", have those hits. That doesn't mean that it has to show an error the kind of "Line 1111", that doesn't let you but to quit the program.

Anyway, perhaps his error isn't a problem of WHDLoad, but of any other library that hasn't the right version for no FPU if he hasn't.

Page generated in 0.06167 seconds with 11 queries