View Single Post
Old 03 January 2019, 00:06   #46
grelbfarlk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overmann View Post
Why would iComp open source it? Presumably they payed money for it? Surely they expect to get some in return for taking on the project of getting P96 up to date (which I suppose they are planning). I don't understand all of this complaining about things not getting open sourced. Why don't you pool your money together and buy the stuff you want to open source and then just do it?

Funny, this was Jens' response to this question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoenfeld View Post
It may be hard to understand for someone from a culture where everything has a price tag, but there is no magic number. There is a lot of love for the classic Amiga line, and if you wait a few more days, you'll see where the journey goes when I make a joint press release with Hyperion.

Jens

http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=86765&page=7

But whatever, as long as someone competent is maintaining it and charges a reasonable price (pay as you want seems fine).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitson View Post
Individual Computers. Raping and milking the Amiga's corpse for all it's worth since 1994.

I didn't realize the Indivision was raping my Denise socket, I consented to it, or is it raping the motherboard or the Denise chip itself? Or is it me, am I being raped and milked?

Page generated in 0.04217 seconds with 11 queries