View Single Post
Old 01 August 2015, 14:47   #784
meynaf
son of 68k

Here is what i can tell after a quick test.

Feature requests :
. Ability to "stick" the file information window on the main one, like the playlist does (or maybe i missed the option ?)
. Some fade out option after the music would be fine, especially if its settings can be set at the song level
. Wondering what "pitch" is for, apart damaging the music. "Playspeed" would be more useful to me.

Problems found :
. The bug which doesn't bring back all windows to the top is still there. To reproduce, run some program (like a browser), then bzr, then click on the program's window (bzr disappears behind) then activate bzr again on the task list. Only the main window returns.
. Midi files indeed play correctly. It doesn't appear computed playtime is always right, though (or maybe some midis contain huge silence at the end ?)
. Many MEDs still don't go well, e.g. "Intro" from BloodNet (goes total wrong after 1:12), Canyon Glide like i signaled previously, etc. They more or less sound like if they were converted to XMs before play.
. I don't remember exactly but it seems problems i've signaled for MODs aren't fixed either.
. Assertion failed uade_read_size>0 when attempting to load a VectorDean. Name it "sng.something" with relevant "ins.something", should be enough.
. COSO plays silent when the sample file is not found.
. Playing a custom mod fine, then song end is signaled. Sound stops (while the custom mod is able to loop) but bzr doesn't notice and behaves like still playing. Perhaps related to subsongs.
. Some DT custom mods work while others don't.
. Some effects missed in digital mugician (try mugis from bump'n'burn)
. Player 4.1 not played like converted Protracker - let internal prowiz do it and it'll be fixed
. COSO 7v, maxtrax, tcb tracker, are not recognised (perhaps a message should appear instead of remaining silent in this case ?)

Page generated in 0.06493 seconds with 11 queries