View Single Post
Old 29 December 2011, 10:14   #1
mr_durdan

Winuae noob help with workbench

Hi everyone. I've actually got 2 problems. I'm completely new to amiga emulation and I don't have a clue as to what I'm doing. I downloaded Pool of Radiance and started a new game. I created my first character, and the game asked me to insert a POOLSAVE disk. I pressed F12, clicked on FLOPPIES, clicked on CREATE STANDARD DISK, named a disk POOLSAVE.adf and loaded the image on DF0, went back into the game and clicked on the RETRY button but it didn't accept it. I then downloaded a blank save disk from "The Zone!" titled save.adf and tried loading that image onto DF0, but it didn't accept that either. I then read about creating my own save disk by formatting one using WORKBENCH. The problem is I don't know how to use WORKBENCH. If it try starting the Amiga OS emulation without having a game already loaded on the DF0 drive, I get a white screen with a picture of a floppy disk that says WORKBENCH on it and nothing happens. It's like I'm seeing the title screen for WORKBENCH, but I don't know how to get in and use it.

Page generated in 0.08211 seconds with 11 queries