View Single Post
Old 07 April 2008, 21:08   #93
adonay
active amiga 1200 user

Send a message via MSN to adonay
I have meant to write here for some time now about how great i think classic wb is "sorry for the delay"... I used a sytem based around Os 3.9 and Warpos .. I was not happy couse my "WB modding was never that good" And my hacky wb setups with xx amount of patches was fairly unstable... I nearly gave up playing with a real amiga, used UAE and amikit. But it did not have the right retro feel to it .. Tried classic Wb and IMPRESSED Still use it almost every day.. I swapped my BPPC acc with my Apollo 060 and now i just enjoy to use amiga os again like i did years ago... Your pack saved my amiga experience ... Its not bloated or too much eye candy "it has the feel i want" .. I have upgraded it with P96 and Mediator software on my main amiga and love the functuality both on my "1200D AGA" and 1200T it gives me a package i could never find time to put together myself as well as the fastest most usable system i have ever had .. Thanks Bloodwych you have made something great here .. Also tried Amisys and such but they are not for me ..

Page generated in 0.04977 seconds with 11 queries