View Single Post
Old 13 December 2017, 00:20   #39
MartinW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predseda View Post
The game would need a slight tweaking. The main character should be invincible for obligatory 3 seconds after he looses a life. Otherwise it acts unfair and I usually loose all my lives at one place instantly.
THIS!!

Or reset the enemies, or something! I just had a play of the demo and on the first section, getting to and up the first ladder was a major challenge. If you die the Zombies don't reset so there's a high chance you will lose all of your lives by immediately spawning back straight on top of a Zombie.

After plenty of retries I did eventually get into the castle only to be stupid and get caught by some green stuff dripping from the ceiling. That I can handle, a game doesn't need to be easy, but I didn't lose just one life. I lost them all because I died again, repeatedly by the same drip before I had a chance to move. Thats just nuts (or difficult for the sake of being difficult if you prefer)

Based on this I won't order the game. Getting in before the 15th so the name goes in the credits is not really important to me. The game looks and sounds great so if I see that this will be addressed in some form I'll be happy to buy the game. Let's hope so

Page generated in 0.05223 seconds with 11 queries