View Single Post
Old 28 February 2002, 19:38   #7
jAKe

ADF HELL!

Well...i have tried the track tool, and the amiga just gives me the same errors as before.."checksum error..."
I dont think that the 3.5 drive is the problem... I have tested another drive...and it still gives me the same errors..
The progs like tracktool and transadf i working fine after i transferred them to the amiga...so i think that the connection is fine... I have tried 10-20 different floppys..and they all give me the same errors.. Maybe the adf:s that i have dowloaded from the net is bad...but i have tried a couple off them and still the same errors....
When i reboot the amiga and insert the floppys...still the same error..."..checksum error.." crap !!!!
Maybe my wb disk are bad...I saw somethin like.."saddam virus" on my wb disk yesterday....This could maybe be the thing....
Ok, i will test the zipped file thing and i will try to check the wb disks for virus... Anyone know a good virus scanner and an unpack prog. for the amiga?

"Try copying a game across which only consists of files. eg. Interceptor, Joe Blade, Major Motion etc"

This i dont quite understand...can you extract the files fron and adf? On amiga or pc?..

...I really hope that I can get i to work soon or else I am going to turn my amiga into a hat...or maybe an ashtray...

Thanx J.

Page generated in 0.14604 seconds with 11 queries