View Single Post
Old 26 January 2010, 00:40   #11
Rebel-CD32
Amiga will never die!

Send a message via MSN to Rebel-CD32
Hey Peter, if it's the beige model with "JOYSTICK" and "MAUS" and a logo that says "TS" in a liney font, then it won't work with the CD32 pads (at least, not the extra buttons).

I'm hanging out for these new ones from AmigaKit, they'll be perfect for the cocktail arcade cabinet project I'm going to build. It'll have an A1200 in the heart, with built-in joysticks on the cabinet, but also external plug holes so you can plug in a controller, sit back and play without hunching over the cocktail cabinet. It'll have a monitor inside it, but also have S-Video-out, so it can be hooked up to the main games room TV for when we just wanna sit back on the couch and play games. It'll have KGLoad and all the WHDLoad games installed on it, as well as all the newest Amiga internet software and a wireless PCMCIA card (all inside the cabinet) so we can browse the web and chat from the games room TV (it'll either have an external PC keyboard port or a wireless PC keyboard if the Lyra supports it, if not I'll just use a wireless USB keyboard with the Subway). Best of all, with a large glass top on it, we'll have somewhere to rest our chips and drinks .

Page generated in 0.04707 seconds with 11 queries