View Single Post
Old 09 March 2009, 03:32   #1
Nipedley

Win95-Era, Educational/Puzzle (Not amiga)

Hey guys, I hope this is ok. I've been trying to find this (yet another) educational puzzle game for a long, long time. I wish my parents kept a list of all the software I played as a kid! I remember this one pretty well, I'm fairly certain it would have been a demo or shareware on a PC format-esque magazine. It would have been win95ish time.

The game itself I remember as being a puzzle game, it had elements missing that you had to fill in, possibly gears and chains and when you finished the puzzle I remember a lightbulb would light to tell you that you completed it. I also remember a mascot which could have been an animal (mouse-like). Another game I remember (from the same cd/floppy) was of a colourful cartoon farm. This one I distinctly remember being a demo version. There was also a game called arcadia or something similar.

It's doubtful anyone has that cd anymore but if it rings a bell of something you played or your kids played back in the day please feel free to let me know. The only childhood edu title i've found that I played was Amy's Fun-2-3 so far!

Page generated in 0.04235 seconds with 11 queries