View Single Post
Old 19 December 2014, 21:39   #27
Lonewolf10
AMOS Extensions Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Browne View Post
So its available to buy on dvd now?
It's always (atleast since my original post from 11th October) been available to buy on DVD. You just had to find the right link on the website - though they did send me a link to download the digital version whilst waiting for the physical discs to arrive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.vince View Post
I think the fact that it's being replicated at DADC (Sony) does not make it Sony product. Even if you're an indie - you need to replicate at a big facility.
I agree. Both DVDs are of a high quality standard, just like you find when (if) you buy films on DVD. Sony have their hands in *everything*, so sooner or later a product or component you use will come from Sony, or one of it's subsidiaries.

Also, the whole thing is a high quality product from start to finish. I haven't seen the 2nd disc yet (I got the special edition, remember), but I still recommend this product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxel View Post
but althought I 've bought (and paid) the dvd and audio cd companion loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago I've still nothing in my postbox :-(
snif.

don't forget me please
As you are in France (according to your user info), you might have to wait a few more days for it to cross the channel.

Last edited by Lonewolf10; 19 December 2014 at 21:50.

Page generated in 0.06602 seconds with 10 queries