View Single Post
Old 06 December 2014, 01:48   #15

Originally Posted by Lonewolf10 View Post

- Difficulty steep for 1st level, perhaps make it a little easier?
- Can camera keep controlling block in centre of screen (height-wise) as unable to see block platforms when they go downwards alot
- Score should be incrementing (small amounts) all the time like racing games.
- Progress bar, so I can see how far I am through the level.

- Using 68000 CPU (WinUAE), 'illegal function call' error just after drawing the 2nd level.
- Switched to 68040 CPU (WinUAE) and 'illegal function call' error after pressing Start button (specifically after platform blocks drawn and 'character' block is about to appear) and before playing level 1!
- Has anyone else tried the skip level method? I can't get it to work on my WinUAE setup.

Edit: I see amiman99 already mentioned my tip!
Thanks for playing my game, here are some of my answers.

I'm using Real A1200 with 68030, did not tried it with WinUAE yet. Try to use A1200 config with 4MB fast ram and 3.1 WB. Try to use NTSC screen mode and no graphics card emulation.

I might make it more progressively difficult, easy at first then harder. That was my original idea, my kids loved to play it.

I don't think I can change the camera position, Backbone does not have that option. In few areas I where you can't see, I added a platform so you won't die a cheap death, also you could memorize some areas and plan ahead.

I could add score, there is an option for that.

No progress bar, but I can add numbered blocks in the level to indicate % completed.
Page generated in 0.05298 seconds with 9 queries