View Single Post
Old 04 December 2014, 23:20   #982
Ami_GFX

Ok, here are a couple of minor graphics problems that I've had that have been occurring in the last few betas. The first is that when I first boot in native mode, the display is not full screen but a reduced image in the upper left corner. If I hit F12 and then "OK", the display goes to full screen. Once the display goes into RTG mode, the display is full screen from then on. This doesn't happen in the last official version.

The second only occurs in OS4 when I start Imagemaster RT. When I exit the program, the display background is black. When I click on an icon, it appears. To recover the normal background, I have to switch display modes. This doesn't happen on my real Amiga but I have a Cybervision 64 and I can't say for sure that it wouldn't with a PicassoIV. The only other OS4 compatible native mode program I have is DpaintV and it doesn't do this.

The attached zip file has configuration file, log file and screen shots. The screen shots are kind of weird because all the RTG images have the display in the upper left corner but the display was full screen. The only screen shots that are exactly like they were on my display is the initial OS4 blue screen and the Blackbelt Imagemaster native mode screen.
Attached Files
File Type: zip OS4WinuaeGraphicBug.zip (109.3 KB, 63 views)

Page generated in 0.05885 seconds with 10 queries