It might not look much, but I have been playing around with the Adventure creator disk - I am attempting to make a small Danger Mouse arcade adventure. In the short term, it is probably going to be a series of tutorials. So far have managed to
- Import IFF format tile set
- Convert IFF graphic files to GRA format used for tile set and sprites
- Used Map level to create screens - amend block properties (solid and ladders)
- Have worked how to include enemies and determine their start position and movement.
- Worked out how to use the text box message system
My initial impression is that this can be used to create quite large games. The lack of a manual is quite frustrating, but once you work out how to use the different aspects it seems quite user friendly so far.