View Single Post
Old 31 October 2014, 22:16   #1
Photon's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Hult / Sweden
Posts: 4,480
What is the opposite of frameskip called? :)

I am aware this might fit better for another forum, on the other hand frameskip is an emulator term and I thought Toni or Froede might come up with a name.

This term then would stand for the showing of 50 fps on the very common 60 Hz PC monitors, where a frame stays on-screen for two frames every so often. So it's the opposite of frame skip. What should it be called?

(Danish users, don't any naughty ideas... )
Photon is offline  
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.13863 seconds with 9 queries