View Single Post
Old 19 October 2014, 12:47   #31
Send a message via AIM to wilshy Send a message via MSN to wilshy
Sorry mate, here's some snaps for you. Not sure it'll quite match what you want and they're directly off my phone rather than the camera & lens used for the book. So smell-o-vision is out of the question right now but I'm working on it. I would suggest popping to a bookshop, opening a nice glossy lithographic printed book and inhaling hard while looking at the photos. Might help a little

With regards to some of the comments around the pricing. We respect your views of course, but you have to factor in that this is a small run, niche product that won't ever match the prices of books that are mass produced in the shops. Also using a local printer to ensure quality rather than the cheapest possible, with the highest quality paper & print quality is always going to hike prices. In terms of the hardback, to get such a small amount printed up is incredibly expensive plus they come as an incentive of being signed and very exclusive. Might not help your bank balance in future years if you have to trade in some stuff down CEX to fund your next PS4 game of course

Of course this doesn't always appeal to everyone and that's just the way it goes. What Sam (designer & producer) is doing here is putting a little stamp on the retro gaming world in a unique way to what's been done before.

Appreciate all those backing this, really is stunning how much appetite there is for this out there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0214.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	41938   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0217.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	41940   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0219.jpg
Views:	143