View Single Post
Old 16 October 2014, 14:51   #39
ADz
A mighty pirate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Total Eclipse View Post
Where do you draw the line though? Do you exclude talk of any tablet without hardware buttons but using a Bluetooth controller? How about when you use a "gaming tablet" but connect a mouse via bluetooth? A tablet connected to a TV via HDMI and utilising a controller isn't really any different to a dedicated android console. Same software, potentially a very similar user experience. Not 100% the same, admittedly, but hardly a million miles away.

Agreed, however I think this discussion was created to discuss gaming tablets, ie tablets that have game controllers built in. I agree though that there is virtually no difference except form factor and specs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bippym View Post
It's all relevant. This has been discussed between the GMs and we feel it keeps it all together. We've also considered asking for a mobile emulation sub forum which would be a little more beneficial. For now though it's generally all Android related so can stay here.

Yes a specific sub forum would be good. I completely disagree with decision to lump all "Android" discussion into this topic though.

Page generated in 0.04979 seconds with 9 queries