View Single Post
Old 14 October 2014, 20:09   #8
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by earok View Post
Hi all,

I've been contacted by one of the organisers of the upcoming AmiWest conference (from the 23rd to the 26th of October in Sacremento, http://amiwest.net/) about the possibility of demonstrating a new CD32 project at the conference. So we thought that it'd be a good idea to assemble some PD/Freeware/Shareware/Demo games from the past few years to show off what the community has been up to.

It's going to be bit of a rush job so I'd really appreciate beta testers, game suggestions, and help getting some of the games on my "wish list" to run.

This is what's currently in there:
  1. Asgard Met Vikings
  2. Catagon
  3. Donkey Downfall
  4. Downfall
  5. Dust Digger
  6. Enemy 2
  7. Final Fight AGA (Alpha)
  8. Flappy Bird
  9. Four Maze
  10. Gauntlet ST (using Joy2Key2 for pad support)
  11. Joust ST
  12. Metro Cross ST
  13. Mobius Goatlizard DX
  14. Og AGA
  15. Parachute
  16. Solomon's Key ST
  17. Sqrx 1 & 2
  18. Szalter
  19. Tracker Hero AGA (I had to take out around six tracks to fit in memory but the ones that are left should all load)
  20. Wolfenstein 3D (WIP CD32 version)

Wish list of games I'd like to include but otherwise having problems with:
  • Solid Gold - works but WHDLoad slave takes a long time to load?
  • Tales of Gorluth demo won't fit in 2mb RAM? Update: Managed to get this working for a short way into the game by replacing the music/sound files with the smallest ones that come with Backbone, but still crashes shortly into the game and it really needs a 68030 to be playable, I'll leave it out.
  • Where Time Stood Still - possible to access inventory screen without keyboard?

I haven't yet sought permission from any of the developers to ask if it's OK to include their game - if it's not OK to include yours, please let me know and I'll remove it.

If you've got a WIP or new game that'll work on a CD32 and you'd like it included, please let me know and I'll have a look at it.
Would you like a specifically CD32 version of Where Time Stood Still?

Also I updated the original Shadow of the Beast intro to have 24bit fades to make it a little more AGA that runs from AmigaDOS, you can use that if you want?

Page generated in 0.04816 seconds with 11 queries