Thread: Beats of Fire
View Single Post
Old 12 October 2014, 23:17   #269

Originally Posted by earok View Post
@leathered If this hasn't been confirmed already - I've given the alpha a quick test on WinUAE under CD32 settings (including loading from a CD image) and it looks like it's going to work perfectly on a stock console.

When you're done, Steve and I will be honoured to do the CD32 release if that sounds good to you
I really appreciate all of that, having never used a CD32 I'm unsure about a lot of things. Looks like you guys have it sewn up. Still the cdda to do later on but I'm getting some help with that. I've just moved house and changed job, I've had less time than I usually get but stuff like this helps me plough on.

Originally Posted by Amicol View Post
I'm not looking for an arcade perfect port, I have my X68000 for that.
I always like to see the Amiga's unique character to shine through which, from the look of the Alpha version, looks to be the case.
It has gone through some major changes since this Alpha, but hopefully for the better. I still have the Alpha model of AI to fall back on if the new one proves improper. The only potential issue I can see is the speed, the old AI was quite simple, but was developed before I got a bit more speed out of the sucker, so I thought we could get away with more. Time will tell!
Page generated in 0.04963 seconds with 9 queries