View Single Post
Old 09 October 2014, 15:45   #22
jbenam
Italian Amiga Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansel75 View Post
No worries, i was just trying to point out that your original comment of JXD's being the ''Worst piece of crap I've ever bought'', was a little misleading.
The S7200B definitely was and there's no way anyone can say differently. Especially if they haven't got one (which I did).

Quote:
And it was a little harsh on the fella who said he had just bought one right before you posted these comments.
I gave him my best wishes in hoping that his product would be better than mine, how's that harsh?

Quote:
Myself and others here have had great experiences with them, and for the price they are a good buy.
If you want more power then feel free to spend twice the cash to get it, something like an NV shield etc.
Huh, yes, indeed? I think the topic is for people's opinion on this kind of Gaming Tablets and that's what I gave out, my opinion on them.

Quote:
Also does this ''device which is AT LEAST 2x times as powerful than the S7800B'' of yours have real physical controls on it?
Because to be honest, you can have twice as much power but it's still gonna suck if you have to use touch screen controls or a separate controller for emulation compared to the PSP like JXD's!
Yes, it's a Moga Pro and it's a wonderful little controller For light gaming you can just use touch and not have controls (which DO take space). When you need to play more seriously, blammo, full fledged pad attached to it and that's it.

If you are to make a point for the S7800B then it should be on it having a 7" screen, as that is most definitely a plus!

Quote:
And how much did this device cost you compared to the S7800b?
Half than what a dedicated tablet would cost me, as I would need just one device and not two.

Quote:
Also i was trying to point out that the S7800b does have some decent power to it and is not a piece of crap as indicated-''I'm pretty sure that a 1.4GHz chinese-no-brand quad-core won't cut it''
Where did I say that it was a piece of crap? I just said that it wouldn't cut it for my needs, which is entirely correct!

Quote:
You can see this for yourself in these benchmarks-
http://www.cnx-software.com/2013/04/...12-vs-tegra-3/

The S7800b uses the same RK3188 chipset that they use it the benchmarks and is a very popular, well known chipset.
And as you will see the RK3188 outguns the Tegra3 chipset for most of the time, and that's not bad at all!
The Tegra3 was a massive disappointment (severely underpowered) and half of the internets can tell you that

Page generated in 0.05922 seconds with 9 queries