View Single Post
Old 18 September 2014, 10:17   #1
68k wisdom
Back to the golden age

Nah, alas we're not back to the 80's ; it's just the name of the next game i've ported to Amiga...

I did not want to do new Atari ST game ports, but this one was waiting on my HD for quite a while after a first failed attempt (on which i admit i didn't try very hard ).

You can get it here :

Thanks to Don Adan's help, i could get rid of the main problem here (absolute addressing). The saved game is a mess but the game works.

This version is multilingual. Choose the relevant start script (french or english).

You can play with a joystick or with the keyboard. As my other ports do, it's 100% OS friendly and it multitasks happily - try Amiga-M.

For now the game won't work on 68000, more a matter of 68020+ code of mine than a matter of speed. If some coder wants to turn my 64-bit mul & div into old 68000 code, just speak.

People having the experience of that game on the ST are more than welcome to test this version thoroughly. Anyone finishing the game must know that the end text has several pages and you cycle thru them with up and down (keyboard or joystick) - as that's not obvious.

Do not redirect cli output to nil:. Only error messages get there and we don't want to lose them - should you get one, give it to me with preferably a saved game and the instructions to get it from that point (you can first PM me).

Gee, i was too talkative here. Time to go to sleep now. Bug reports will follow and i must be ready.
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.06313 seconds with 9 queries