Thread: Rainboot 3.2
View Single Post
Old 11 September 2014, 18:11   #47
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

But I guess you edited the config instead of using the RCC ? You have to try with RCC , although I don't know much either.

Edit: I've asked Andreas if he remembers how to change the color of the bar, maybe using Brushes, but I've got no idea.

Remember RCC has some bugs. To make a bar using RCC add it with the position and time and check the Def Time. There is a bug that if you open a config and press the Bar button, it will be unchecked, so you've got to check it again.

There is a fast way to check the changes you try in the config (and the system doesn't crash, or if it crashes you've got your config saved) that is to open RCC, -Button- "Open" the config and -Button- "Show" it, and then (for example trying with changes in the Bar) you can edit the config with EditPad and change something, then you load again the config with RCC (then you won't have to search the complete Path, as it's the one it will show) and Show it again.

BUT the time that the Bar (and the booting picture) is showed before the Fade Out doesn't depend on the time you give to the bar, so you've got to use somekind of "trick" that I've seen and used: you add a "Change Letter Delay" in "Main Events in the Script" and then on the right ("Do this Events after the Main Event") you repeat the Change Letter Delay with an amount you have to try. Then you add another Event on the right with a "Print " "", and that will make the booting to take longer till you get the time you want to show all the progress of the bar .

Last edited by Retrofan; 11 September 2014 at 22:46.

Page generated in 0.04420 seconds with 11 queries