View Single Post
Old 23 August 2014, 22:08   #29

Old timer I suppose. I am 35 years old, and got (well my Dad got) the Batman Pack A500 in December 1989. I was 10 years old, going on 11.

I loved it, and used it daily for the next 6 years. I learned how to use DPaint, program in AMOS, got really into the demo scene, taught myself how to do use a tracker (which I still use today, with Renoise), extract mods from demos and games, etc etc.

Best machine ever.

My Dad sold it, during a period of financial strife (I had kind of stopped using it so much around 1995 when I got more into girls, beer, bikes, etc).

I then bought an A1200 when I was 19, at Uni, and still have it to this day. It is not used though, and I haven't touched it for over a decade.

Decided to get back into it all, and finally teach myself Assembler, which seemed to cool and mysterious back when I was a kid, so that is what brought me here recently. I have WINUAE installed and am reading through a guide to 68k now, ready to unleash my creativity. Haha. If anyone can help out with Assembler, or point me in the direction of good tutorials, etc, that would be cool.

Anyway, cheers everyone!
Page generated in 0.08595 seconds with 9 queries