View Single Post
Old 21 August 2014, 16:01   #1
Greyfox
Pixel Blender!

Send a message via MSN to Greyfox
New Video Game Paintings Book in the works

Hi everybody, I'm working on a very ambitious project for next and need your help, if you read below it will become more clearer

Darren Doyle a.k.a (Greyfox) presents "Video Game Artistry Compendium"
A collection of digital Paintings from iconic moments in video games of the 1980's

The book with consist of over 200 pages of if classic video game moments and title screens digitally painted broken into 7 chapters covering about 12-15 iconic game painted in the style and fashion of famous artists like Van Gogh, Jean Camille, Paul Cezanne and many others others, which will make for an incredible unique book of painted artwork celebrating classic games of both computer and console alike, so I hope you like the idea as much as I do, I have about 24% of the book created so far and will continue work on it leading up to the proper announcement. The formats covered in the book will Arcade, Commodore Amiga, Atari ST, C64, ZX Spectrum, Sega Mega Drive and Super Nintendo (SNES)

I will also be hoping to do my very first fund raiser on this project as it's the only way to get it made and out into peoples hands, so I hope you'll all support it when it commences in April / May 2015 and I have some amazing perks planned never seen or done before as I want to go all out on this project, but all will be revealed at the kickstarter commencing in April / May 2015 and if this is successful I will then go on to kick-start my other project people having been dying to get their hands, my "Coin-Op: The Arcade Guide" book. So hoping 2015 will be a great year for retro gaming and you

Now here's were you all come in to help it out, based on the amount the same game name comes up in your list, it could make it as a Painting into the book, So I need your top Ten Amiga Games listed below. and if you wish to add other top tens for some of the other formats aswell your more than welcome too.

Thanks for all your help of this, it really is going to be a fascinating book

All the best

Darren.
AdSense AdSense  

Page generated in 0.07927 seconds with 9 queries