View Single Post
Old 12 August 2014, 21:45   #62
Ruler of the Universe

Send a message via Skype™ to Retrofan
Thanks MrZammler. I was thinking now -fast idea- that for example for AmiKit Real or any other OS it would be perhaps better if iGame could have an "Images Store" drawer including all the ones that are available today with the Games images to start searching, so people woudn't have to find them for themselves and it -or iGame with updates- could directly provide them for the games you have just automatically adding them to the drawer you indicate for games and leaving -or asking to update- the existing ones.

Edit: You know that recently TroelsDK has provided some more images and that he is really interested on this since a long time now There is another pack appart of the one of CWB, but I would have to search it. Mfilos has to know as I believe it was some greek guy who did it. Edit: I think TroelsDK could provide the latest updated complete pack .

You know you aren't handling with a normal Amiga application. It's the one the most of us use to play Games. And that's what the most of the people do with their miggys .

Last edited by Retrofan; 13 August 2014 at 00:52.
Page generated in 0.08787 seconds with 9 queries