View Single Post
Old 05 August 2014, 20:18   #11
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Send a message via MSN to FOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEOL View Post
I remember getting that rubbish to play but impressive looking game Citerdel in English running on ADF by getting the missing disk number from the WHDLoad and renaming it to the same as the other disks of the cracked version but I kept the disk number of the missing disk though then I put .adf on the end of the filename.

That missing disk actually worked to run the cracked version so I have a full cracked version of Citerdel to play although who would want to play that crap when Behind The Iron Gates is a much better FPS game on non AGA hardware.

But the fact that it can be done putting WHDLoad onto an ADF has been proven but for it to work it has to be dumped disk files on your WHD.

PD 1 disker games may not have the Disk.1 ect but thats because it's on one disk so in therory if you don't get those type of files on a 1 disker you can just drag the files on a formatted floppy and try to boot it and it should run.

The only one I'm sure about is what I did to get Citerdel English working though.
You can tell lha to create multi lha files of a size you choose. i.e. 700kb.

Page generated in 0.04426 seconds with 11 queries