View Single Post
Old 01 August 2014, 03:01   #155
ED-209
Registered User

ED-209's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: OCP
Age: 37
Posts: 960
Getting strange behavior with the latest beta.
I ran Blood Money WHD (which now works well). When I quit the game I noticed it didn't switch from CE to JIT/fastest poss. properly. It was still in CE mode. It should switch because I have all the proper tooltypes set.

Then I run sysinfo in CE mode to check the CE exact speed of 030, and it reported about 8mhz instead of usual 24. So I manually switched back to JIT & fastest possible, then to CE without fastest poss again. Running the speed test this time froze sysinfo.

So after restarting winuae and going through the same process, this time it did switch back JIT/fastest possible correctly apon exit of blood money. However now running the sysinfo speed test with CE enabled on 020 or 030 results in a freeze every time.

I've attach logs doing exactly described as above.
Attached Files
File Type: txt winuaebootlog.txt (17.4 KB, 56 views)
File Type: txt winuaelog.txt (22.1 KB, 61 views)
ED-209 is offline  
 
Page generated in 0.05026 seconds with 10 queries