View Single Post
Old 25 July 2014, 12:21   #1

SuperBase alternatives on Amiga (accounting)

Have a small project on my mind that involves databases....and as I would like to try it on Amiga I'm a little short on the programs' side...

I know of SuperBase 4 that is supposed to be OK for what I'm planning to do (accounting...not just database of invoices, etc....but also reporting, VAT, etc...) but would like to know if any 'newer' alternatives were ever done for Amiga? What I'm looking for is more in line with what the old Foxbase was capable of (example used because in the old days I had to learn this thing in school....)....and the internal 'language' used by FoxBase to create interfaces and reports is actually what I'm looking for on SuperBase actually offering this (read around that it has an internal language for this...but would prefer some info from actual users)?

Or was there ever produced any real Accounting program (for actual business accounting with nominals, VAT reports, profit&loss reports, balance sheets...) on Amiga that allowed 'playing' with it...i.e. redesign it regarding reports needed, database formats, etc...?
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05459 seconds with 9 queries