View Single Post
Old 22 July 2014, 00:01   #10
geecab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
Eject is separate event and it does not know if there is insert coming later. (Eject, delay, insert is needed or many programs get confused) But what about halving (or even more) message delay if there is more events queued?
Makes sense now, thanks Toni. The 4 second delay thing doesn't bother me really, just thought it might be a bug so I decided to mention it. Would it be possible maybe to have the message indicate what disk is pending during the eject->delay period? Actually, the more I think about this, the more I think I'm just being picky What it does at the moment does give a good indication of what all the drives are up to, and the "DFO:-" message is an immediate indication a disk change is in progress (I hit the correct fire button), so I'm happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
What about centering or right aligning it in fullscreen/fullwindow mode? (It may even look better than left alignment if fullscreen mode is high resolution, more closer to other OSD leds)
I'm not 100% sure I understand what you mean. I've just been messing around with the centering options in fullscreen mode (set to "Hires (normal)"), also be trying different screen resolutions but whatever I choose I can not seem to make those OSD leds move up from the bottom of the screen to where I can see them. I can't make them move with any of the options on the Filter page either? Thought I'd better mention I do use the Filter page to zoom and stretch certain games display area to get the most out of my vertical screen.

Thanks again for your help

Page generated in 0.04795 seconds with 9 queries