WinUAE 2.8.1 released. http://www.winuae.net/
2.8.0 bugs fixed:
- JIT on/off on the fly switching was unreliable.
- A500 reading write-only/non-existing registers method introduced in 2.8.0 was incorrectly also used in AGA modes.
- Fast CPU mode audio DMA wait hack compatibility improved (workaround for programs that use CPU delay loops in audio code)
- Some chipset emulation updates, Critical Mass / Parallax finally works.
- AROS ROM updated.
- Directory filesystem MorphOS compatible >4G file size DOS packet support.
- Paths panel relative path mode now supports relative paths that point outside of winuae root directory.
- Filter modes in DirectDraw crashed in some situations.
- Disk insert using GUI after emulation was started inserted disk in write protected state.
- Quickstart disk eject button was unreliable.
- Video recording with "Capture before filtering" unticked used wrong video size.
- "Toggle between mouse grabbed and un-grabbed" input event fixed.
Bugs reports in this thread will be ignored.