View Single Post
Old 16 June 2014, 20:03   #208
What? I dont believe on it... I have bought the card last year (june), payment done with paypal. After several emails with the answer "next week I will send", one year has passed... For me, this card is an hoax... When I think that I have sold my Indivision to have money to buy this...
Now I dont have: money, Indivision and this thing called Scanjuggler.
In every email I got some excuses... If the card is an scandoubler and FF why is so hard to send? So my advice is: Buy Indivision... it is a bad product but at least you can get a a box with a card inside and a floppy disk. I dont believe on this bullshit anymore... And now I dont think that I can have a refund from Paypal
Originally Posted by TheBird View Post
I've heard the first batch should be available within weeks. This all booked already, but the second batch comes soon after.

I'm not entitled to speak about prices, but you can ask Dezz about it. (scanjuggler/at/gm*il)

@Nostromo: It's for some adjustable high-frequency clock for the core. (Recent difficulties came from that it was pushed to its very limits. Dezz will probably replace it later.)

@jack-3d: I'm not sure if a DVI-I connector can be fitted there, but a VGA surely can. (The switch is now analog, as it's for BVision/CVision basically.) I think Dezz will make it if there was enough demand for it.
Page generated in 0.05552 seconds with 9 queries