View Single Post
Old 14 June 2014, 14:39   #22
Originally Posted by ptyerman View Post
Just finished reading through the equivalent of this thread on, what a bunch of self entitled argumentative trolls, I really hope they don't come here to EAB. All most of them are trying to do is cause arguments with A-EON and Amigakit, I feel sorry for Trevor and Matthew, got a lot of work to do on there by the looks of it.
That thread is now on page 12, it was on 5 last night when I read it. Things haven't changed much yet. They do have a lot of work ahead of them if they want to bring the site up again. The specific thing that made me leave was a thread started by a moderator bragging on why he banned someone. I found that so distasteful that I never went back again. I happen to be a moderator on a satellite TV forum and, in the rare instance we ban someone which is almost always for spamming, we discuss it among the moderators in a moderator only section of the forum and quietly do it.

Looking at the list of recent posts here at EAB, not one of them isn't about Amigas. That is the way it should be.
Page generated in 0.05325 seconds with 9 queries