View Single Post
Old 05 June 2014, 20:57   #34
amilo3438
Amiga 500 User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
Your test case was bad You missed the real problem, it only happened if zip was outside of winuae root due to missing check for relative path "..\" path part in totally unrelated file handling code. (which of course was never designed to handle "..\")

http://www.winuae.net/files/b/winuae.zip

(Fixes also HAM issue)
Yeah, nice, the Rink a Dink / Lemon demo seems to be also fixed now.

p.s. All tested archives (.zip, .7z, .rar) were from the same folder, so how then the problem was in a relative "..\" path !?

p.s.2. Right, but it happened to .zip only if was placed outside of winuae root (strange) ... and was booting fine if placed inside of winuae folder (just tested).

Quote:
I support XP as long as Visual Studio supports it so XP support probably goes away in very late 2014/beginning of 2015. Earliest. Maybe.
Thus I will be able to give support to WinUAE as long as it supports WinXP. (hopefully, maybe ... if I feel like it)

EDIT:
Is somewhere mentioned which version of Visual Studio is required in order to run latest WinUAE version ?!

I'm afraid that some people may have given up on the latest version of WinUAE because they did not know it only needs a new VS13 install ?

Why also a needed VS version to run a WinUAE is not mentioned in Requirements on the official winuae.net site ? (nobody cares, or ...)

Quote:
Thanks for reporting. Fixed.
No prob., that why this topic is opened, right ?

Last edited by amilo3438; 05 June 2014 at 22:12.

Page generated in 0.09200 seconds with 9 queries