View Single Post
Old 21 May 2014, 23:44   #12
demether

Well, tonight I installed the blitz basic suite, Installation was a success, but I still don't understand a lot of things

Integrated Help EDIT : integrated help works (a short description appears on top of the screen) and library help doesn't work (No effect when I select this option)

The dock is in a small moveable vertical bar, not like on this picture : http://obligement.free.fr/gfx/superted25.jpg (probably a personal AREXXX customization ? )

When I iconify the program, I cannot find any icon on the workbench

And during installation, a strange thing occured. The installer asked me to remove 2 libs drawers from the blitzlibs :

Blitzlibs:basic
Blitzlibs: system

I don't know why, since these libs drawers has been installed automatically during Blitzbasic installation. I removed them to complete the installation of the BBS, then put them in place again once installation was completed. No error occured. EDIT : SOme example codes went into crashing (and guru meditation) with these drawers in place. I removed them again, and the same examples went compiling and launching fine. But not 100% sure if it's related.

So as you can see, I'm still far from starting code lessons

Last edited by demether; 22 May 2014 at 00:19.

Page generated in 0.04507 seconds with 11 queries