View Single Post
Old 19 May 2014, 00:26   #14
quarkx
Our prices are Insane!

Thanks, I haven't had a chance since Monday to post stuff, I just thank my webhost for filling in, and posting a few interesting things (my name is on the bottom of the stuff I post).
The A3000 is kind of funny, I had lowered the price to $60 USD for a whole 24 hours as an experiment and nobody grabbed it. I change the price daily trying to find a comfortable medium. I was going to pull it at midnight tonight and just keep it for a while longer (now that I have made room for it). But, it just proves my point, that if it's NTSC and NOT an A1200 or an A4000, people just don't want them. That's why I have 5 A2000's sitting here ready to be refurbished.
I still have about a week or so of work I have to get done here before I can return and concentrate on the site, but unfortunately, this week I have really downsized my Amiga stuff and tossed hundreds for books, Manuals, Magazines and spare parts. Not to mention about another 5000 floppy disks (most were just "back-up" copies of stuff. Filled a dumpster twice with all the stuff. But I just can't keep it all when I live in a shoebox of an Apartment.

Last edited by quarkx; 19 May 2014 at 00:39.

Page generated in 0.04249 seconds with 11 queries