View Single Post
Old 14 May 2014, 17:20   #52
daxb

Here it doesn`t work after start without S-S after setpatch and some other stuff that follows. I guess some assigns, env or other is needed for dopus5. Can`t remember but at some point it worked. Then there was the FastIPrefs DOppus5Patch that fails DOpus5. It seemed that when 5.90+ is started that also stuff from WBStartup (e.g. a ARexx script. Don`t know what happens without RexxMast) is launched what might make problems. Refer to 5.82 docs WBStartup lauches only when LoadDB is used. I`ve the old LoadDB in C: what might be bad (don`t know if 5.90+ touch it). At the moment I`m not interested to investigate that. DOpus5 isn`t made to work like that, right?

Version checks are good!

I don`t know about a 3d party xadopus.module but the xadopus.module could have conflicts with ArcDir.dopus5 and ArcDir_xad.dopus5

I`m irresolute going 5.90+ and still using 5.82 (never change a running system) so cannot help/test so far.

You may test this in a shell:
Code:
rx "OPTIONS RESULTS; ADDRESS DOPUS.1; LISTER NEW FROMICON 'SYS:Prefs'; handle=RESULT; LISTER WAIT handle; LISTER CLOSE handle"
It should open Prefs window, show icons and then close it. Using Environment/workbench from AmiKit DOpus5 install it open the window and immediately close it (without show the icons). This is strange and shouldn`t be.

If you choose a directory without an icon (e.g. no SYS:Prefs.info present) I get a MuForce hit.

Page generated in 0.04767 seconds with 9 queries