View Single Post
Old 13 May 2014, 02:12   #1
eebuckeye

Problem transferring WHDLOAD games to CF using WinUAE 2.8

I am trying to copy my WHDLoad games to my CF flash using WinUAE. Some files transfer then I usually get that my drive is not validated or incorrect file types when trying to copy directories.

I know people transfer GB of data no problem to CF using WinUAE but I am getting errors. I have two windows open one with my WHDLgame folders from my PC and the other with the CF drive. I select one or more folders in the source directory and then 'move' it to the destination directory which is my CF. I have problems if I select just one directory or multiple directories to move.

Even though is says the partition on the CF is not validated (the boot partition does not say anything) the files are still accessible, etc.. on the partition that now says not validated. I have copied A though H on this partition already. I formatted both partitions originally using quick format and I did not have a problem with the second partition (14GB) until copying files for WHDLoad.

I'm using a standard A1200 with 3.1 ROM and OS3.9 and 8GB fast ram for WinUAE (no idea if that matters) and I'm using a 16GB Sandisk CF which has been working great.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Last edited by eebuckeye; 13 May 2014 at 04:04.
AdSense AdSense  

Page generated in 0.05292 seconds with 9 queries