View Single Post
Old 07 May 2014, 00:47   #266
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Hi Peter. Well, in fact you know that my mind version is the AGA one, but I also have an RTG plug-in with AfAOS that I will update (a lot) after the next Real AK 1.0 update (finally it's on the way after some months).

Thanks, I will delete morelibspace for the AGA version.

BTW I think I will use your icon.library AfA_OS version for my AGA version too unless you think it is much better to use the different ones for AGA/RTG.

EDIT: And off-topic: Perhaps some of you are looking that icon on the screen in my latest post with the PT-1210 program. It won't be in AmiKit and can't be there because AmiKit, nor Classic Workbench, nor any Os can use a program that has to be launched from a Floppy.
Well, that's a pity as it runs wonderful from Workbench just clicking on that icon, and I like to use it as a music player. I like to press the keys from 1 to 4 disabling each one different audios of the tracks (mods), so making some kind of simple Djin' without having to use another Amiga or a Mixer or anything else.... well, just the things that the 92% of us would make...

Last edited by Retrofan; 07 May 2014 at 04:02.

Page generated in 0.04140 seconds with 10 queries