View Single Post
Old 02 May 2014, 21:50   #22
A big thank you to everyone, who has purchased the book so far, if you have enjoyed reading it, please take some time to write a customer review on Amazon to help raise the book's profile.

In terms of the pdf option, I am happy to make a pdf available for download but doing this means that I can't have the book available for free borrowing in the kindle library service. Currently, no one has borrowed the book using this service, so I think I may deselect this option in a week's time and make a pdf available to download from AmigaPd site. More details about this to follow in a weeks time.

A few individuals have mentioned if a physical book will be made available. This is an option, the cheapest cost is 19.99 due mainly to the number of pictures. This would be available via Amazon's print on demand service and the book would be A4 size. The earliest this could be made available would be end of July this year as I would like to do some minor tweaks and correct some minor errors before going to print.
Page generated in 0.04944 seconds with 9 queries