View Single Post
Old 30 April 2014, 01:57   #1
New Amiga Book - The Ultimate Guide to Amiga PD Games

Last April I posted a top 100 Amiga PD Games vote and mentioned that Graham Humphrey and myself were working on an article about the Amiga shareware / pd games scene, well that article grew and ended up as an e-book which has now been published on Amazon,

The book contains:

• a foreward by Graham Humphrey about the Amiga PD game scene
  • an introduction by myself which includes the results of the top 100 Amiga PD game vote
  • 200 mini reviews of the best Amiga PD / shareware games writen by myself, Graham, Lifeschool and Robert Hazelby
  • An exclusive interview with Michael Welch
  • An extended interview with David Cruickshank which contains new content from the interview which appeared on the Amiga PD website
  • Information on recent / upcoming Amiga PD games

The book is free to borrow if you have an Amazon Prime account.

If you want to purchase the book, there is a minimum charge of 1.29 but all royalties are going to AmigaPd's chosen charity, Mencap.

I would like to thank Graham, Robert, Lifeschool, David and Michael for contributing to the book and to everyone who contributed to the original top 100 vote.

I hope you enjoy the book. It was already ranked #1 Amazon Best Seller in Amazon's Classic & Retro Games Strategy Guides category within 2 days of release.

Last edited by amigapd; 30 April 2014 at 08:19.
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.07419 seconds with 9 queries