View Single Post
Old 23 April 2014, 16:16   #7
Michael Sykes
WinUAE end user

Wow. That was a quick one. OK I tryed.
Works flawless with the analog stick in port 1(joy2)!!!
Even the gas and break are analog.I guess I have to force it to the second stick on the pad via the profile editor from saitek.Even the shoulder buttons on xbox pads would work I guess.^^ NICE!
But the question remains,why does it work perfect wit F1GP and not with Freespace for example. As I said it is recognized by the calib tool of freespace but ingame you fly to the lower left of the screen all the time.
If you have the demo from aminet you could give it a try. It is not the worst game.

Is it possible to support more than 2 analog axis'?Since Freespace supports a PSX pad it could in theory use both analog sticks and up to 10 Buttons + the digital pad.
All we got is 2 axis and 4 buttons.
Not a request just an idea.First of all analog support should be usable with most,if not all,games that have implemented that kind of functionality.

One last question.
I never tried a PSX pad on a real Amiga.
How is the button mapping working on real hardware? Can i only use the 2 button + digi pad standard or is there some kind of soft/hardware hack to use more buttons or the analog sticks on dual shock pads?

Last edited by Michael Sykes; 23 April 2014 at 16:37. Reason: got an idea...

Page generated in 0.06941 seconds with 9 queries