Thread: BetterWB 3.6
View Single Post
Old 18 April 2014, 18:35   #20
Ruler of the Universe

Send a message via Skype™ to Retrofan
Originally Posted by gulliver View Post
That only happens when you use GlowIcons and have a background image set, am I right?
That it is a known flaw of workbench.library v40.x. (and of course, also present in the older versions of it)

A workaround is to just copy workbench.library 45.127 (from AmigaOS 3.9 BoingBag #1) to libs:
The drawback is that the workaround is not suited for 512KB systems, it needs at least 1MB of memory (of any kind) .

I will probably provide, in a future BetterWB version, this workaround, that will get activated if it detects enough memory on the system

Yes, if you add the Workbench.library of OS3.9 the icons are ok. The only problem is that you can't add a copyrighted workbench.library in an update. Edit: Scalos also shows those icons right.

Why do you use BW in Tools? It crashes if I try to open almost whatever. Dopus 4.17pre20 of AmiKit works great instead.

What Jbnam said about a request about some file missing in Env is true. I found it when I changed the background, saying it coudn't save env/preferences... but it was saved anyway. There is some other similar request about env too but I don't remember where. Edit: Ups, I didn't read your answer sorry.

Last edited by Retrofan; 18 April 2014 at 19:13.
Page generated in 0.05059 seconds with 9 queries