View Single Post
Old 14 April 2014, 10:34   #1231
Originally Posted by JimDrew View Post
That would be a great idea. I will be releasing a tiny version of my 1541 emulation that I am releasing for the SuperCard Pro board, and it is designed for an internal installation in C64/128/SX-64. A plug-in header option would be great.
If you already have such a plug-in, we should agree on a pinout. Requests for such pin headers have come from multiple sides, and I'll add them for IEC and stereo-output.

Originally Posted by Arnell View Post
Can this board take 6581 & 8580 sids and will the sample digi sounds be quiet on the 8580 ?
Yes, filter caps, external components and voltage can be chosen with jumpers.

Originally Posted by Retrofan View Post
What will the new C64 reloaded owners do with their old keyboards with faulty keys?
Either repair, or don't use them.

Originally Posted by Zetr0 View Post
A little exacerbated with this, the VSP bug is quite rare in regards to 99% of software isn't an issue - and IF you are unlucky to have a said fault then surely there is a work around for the original C64 PCB
If you have a board that has the VSP bug, your only chance to get around it is to exchange the RAMs and the VIC, hoping that the new combination doesn't have the same bug. We should just leave it at "it's a game of chances" and "you're not a customer" - people are different, and it's good like that.

Originally Posted by Nostromo View Post
Just wondering... with my C64c I get a 'jail bar' effect, a common problem with many machines. Will this motherboard fix this? Thanks!
You're talking about the AEC and badline effects. See yesterday's post at the top of this page: The Luma-compensation circuit is just for that, a silky-smooth picture.

Page generated in 0.05432 seconds with 9 queries