View Single Post
Old 05 April 2014, 13:27   #20
Vroom World Champion!

Originally Posted by john1979 View Post
unless you mean the master robot room?
Yeah, I was wondering if it was possible to loop the master robot room. I guess I should just play normally and see.

Originally Posted by john1979 View Post
Apparently whatever dispute is going on has caused Kim to decide to move hosts, so it could be a while
Thanks for the update! I knew this had to be more than some domain name issue, as the domain still works.

This is good - there are lots of hosts out there who do not charge so much for hosting php sites, and some I have found will host for free depending on a few things like a small ad in the bottom corner. I'd rather he used a cheaper host server than go the 'Donate to keep this site Alive' route, where the server fees are paid for by the fans - just because there are ways to get cheaper/free hosting without the overheads. If this is not possible, then I guess using a Donate system like EAB may be helpful. But again - server fees are inflated. The only cost to a server company is the power it takes to keep a server running, and any home PC can be converted to be used as a server without any extra hardware.

Best of luck to Kim, I know something good will come from this.
Page generated in 0.09476 seconds with 9 queries